Become a Member
Be part of something that matters. Join the Friends of the Hopkins Center for the Arts.
Art is about beauty and truth and expressing what’s deep inside of us. At the Hopkins Center for the Arts, we work every day to provide a forum for that expression - no matter the form. But we can’t do it alone. It’s members like you that make our mission possible. It’s your financial contribution that keeps our doors open and art alive.
Friends of Hopkins Center for the Arts is the nonprofit arm that supports arts programming at the Center.
Because of the support received from members, donors, and business sponsors we are able to provide affordable concerts throughout the year featuring national and international performers, free and accessible art exhibitions, and opportunities for emerging artists. Your gift also supports programs beyond the walls of the Center like ArtStreet the public art program in Hopkins, The Sunset Series – free summer concerts in Downtown Park, and collaborative art events like WOAH! – Walk of Art Hopkins.
- $35 Senior/Student
- $39 Regular
- $60 Center for the Arts and Activity Center-Hopkins Senior Membership
- If you are someone who loves concerts and enjoys visual arts, and also enjoys fitness, education and social activities you can now enjoy benefits from both the Center for the Arts and Activity Center facilities with one membership.
- In addition to Arts Center membership privileges, Activity Center benefits means you will receive the quarterly newsletter mailed to your home, reduced fees for activities, and discounts on select trips and facility rentals.
- To qualify for the Hopkins Senior Membership must be age 60+.
- $100+ Salon Society
- Salon Society includes a gift certificate that can be used toward concert tickets or artwork purchases
- Recognition in concert programs
- Special event invitations
- 10% discount on art purchases
- Monthly Sustainer
- Recurring gifts provide reliable support for our arts programs for an affordable monthly amount you choose. Receive membership benefits when your annual contribution totals $39 ($35 for senior/student) or more.
Membership has it’s privileges.
In addition to helping make our exhibitions, concerts, classes and events possible, your membership also allows you:
- Free admission to Artist Talks and other exclusive events
- $5 off each concert ticket purchased
- Early access to purchase concert tickets before they go on sale to the public
- 10% discount on Hopkins Community Education Classes
- Notification for events and exhibitions
- Opportunities to exhibit your own work
Member Artists are our special friends!
To get even more involved with the Center, consider becoming a Member Artist. You get all the benefits listed above, but have more opportunities to show your work. As a Member Artist, you’re eligible for:
- Your own Member Spotlight. Member Artists can sign up for a four-week showcase, where your art will be prominently displayed on the east end wall of our lobby. (First come, first served.)
- Members’ Spring Show*. Choose one or two pieces and we’ll include them in our annual, all-member show.
- Members’ Juried Show*. Submit work to the juried member show.
*Registration fees apply