- With your convenience in mind, we are accepting submissions to the Juried Members’ Exhibition using an online submission process.
- Up to two works may be submitted for consideration. Unlike our spring members’ show when all work is exhibited, only work selected by the jurors from the entries will be displayed. Artwork accepted for the show will then be judged for cash awards.
- A nonrefundable entry fee of $15 for one piece and $20 for two pieces cover administrative costs and awards. If you need to become a member, you may include your membership fee when submitting your registration. ($39; $35 for people age 60 and over or full-time students). If paying by check, make payable to: Friends of Hopkins Center for the Arts (HCA).
- September 20: Registration opens at: Fall Members' Juried Show
- October 10: Submission deadline
- October 11: Payment deadline (credit card, check and cash accepted)
- October 12-13: Jury review via electronic submissions
- October 14: Jury results notification by 8 PM
Accepted Work Drop-off:
- October 23 from Noon - 5 PM
- Make sure you have the following information attached to the back of your piece: your name, title of work, medium, price if for sale, your email, your daytime phone if you do not have email.
October 27: Opening Reception from 6 - 8 PM. Awards presentation at 7 PM
December 4: Noon - 5 PM, Artwork Pickup. Work not picked up during those times is subject to a storage fee of $5 per day.
PLEASE NOTE: This exhibition is a juried competition. Only work selected by the jurors from the entries electronically submitted will be displayed. Entry fees cover administrative costs and awards and are non-refundable.