Save the Date for Sunday, March 26, 1-4:30pm
The event is held at: Hopkins Center for the Arts
Dillman’s art Workshop Retreat of Lac du Flambeau, WI is partnering with the Hopkins Center for the Arts for the seventh year to bring the FREE festival to Hopkins.
This FREE & FUN event includes:
- One hour-long demonstrations by well-known artists in their chosen mediums
- Door prizes – announced at the top of each hour
- Silent auction of artist’s original and reproduction artwork plus books, videos, and art supplies.
Proceeds of the auction will be awarded as scholarships www.dillmans.com/scholarship
- Complimentary beverage and snack reception
- Free and convenient parking
If you and 4 of your friends or art league members sign up on 3/26/2017 for the same 2017 workshop, you all will receive a 10% discount on the instruction portion of the workshop.
During the afternoon of the Festival of Artists, the Friends of the Hopkins Center for the Arts will offer a BOGO (Buy One Get One) sale on memberships for new members. Buy a membership and give a membership to a friend (must also be a new member) or buy a year, get a year free for yourself!
Thank you to the Hopkins Center for the Arts for co-hosting this wonderful event! Free and convenient parking is available, to learn more visit: www.hopkinsartscenter.com/plan-your-visit.
- 1:00 – Mark Anthony Nutt, Washburn, WI — Print Making Fun
- 1:00 – Jane Barnard, Stevens Point, WI — Watercolor on Your Creative Path
- 2:15 – David R. Becker, Long Lake, Il — The Most Important Watercolor Workshop
- 2:15 – Lois Wilhelm, Schofield, WI — Dabble in All Things Quilting
- 3:30 – Dan Mondloch, St. Cloud, MN — Plein Air Watercolor
- Subject to change effective 3/7/2017
Dillman’s is committed to offering art workshops because we know learning is a life-long process. We recognize that even though we try to keep the instruction, lodging and meal prices competitive, that the price may be beyond the means of some. With that in mind, Dillman’s offers partial scholarships / honorariums to help off-set the cost of the workshop. The scholarships are awarded to students based on financial needs. These scholarships are set up and given to those that would not be able to attend a workshop if they are not given financial support. Proceeds of the art corner gift shop will be awarded as scholarships to the northern Wisconsin art workshops. Scholarships are available and applications are online.