Join us Saturday, March 22, 2014 from 9am-3pm for our one day comic book workshop.
The event is held at: Hopkins Center for the Arts (open to anyone age 16 and over).
Taught by a writer/artist duo, the workshop will feature a review of examples of comics and graphic novels, include actual writing and drawing exercises, and provide the opportunity for individual attention on planned or in-progress projects. Pizza lunch is included.
- Instructor(s): James A. Clark and C.J. Renner
- Registration fee: $40 ($35 members I $20 students)
- Registration deadline: March 14, 2014
- Materials fee: $10 (feel free to also bring your own)
- Maximum class size: 30
- Minimum class size:15 (workshop will be cancelled and registration fees returned if minimum is not reached)
Contact Susan Hanna-Bibus with questions and to register for this workshop at 952.979.1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to a pilot program of workshops and other entertainment presented by the Hopkins Center for the Arts. Members of the Friends of the Center receive discounts on all events. Feedback on these events, and ideas for future events, may be submitted to email@example.com.
– Thank you – and enjoy!
(Image is from an illustration by member artist James A. Clark)
Discounts Members save $5 |