Visit the Hopkins Farmers’ Market every Saturday for great produce and to visit & purchase Friends of the Hopkins Center for the Arts member artists work! Hopkins ArtStreet has performances on various Saturdays (see list below).
The Farmers’ Market runs every Saturday from June 15 – Oct 28 from 7:30am-noon, at Ninth Avenue just south of Mainstreet.
The Friends of the Hopkins Center for the Arts sponsor a booth at the Hopkins Farmers’ Market. Two artists share the booth each weekend to display and sell their artwork. The market runs June 15 – October 28 on Saturday mornings, 7:30am-noon, at Ninth Avenue just south of Mainstreet.
Hopkins ArtStreet performance schedule (performances are located in Downtown Park):
- August 31: ERV Dance Studio (9:30-11:30am)
- September 14: Bare Bones Outdoor Puppetry (9:00-11:00am)
- November 30 (Hopkins Old Fashioned Holiday): Chorale Reflections of Minnetonka (Time TBD)
Eight sculptures have been installed in downtown Hopkins for one year, and the community gets to pick which ones win awards. Grab a ballot and vote for you favorite before December 31, 2013. Deposit your ballot at one of these locations:
- Frame Design, 811 Mainstreet Suite C
- Hopkins City Hall, 1010 First Street South
- Hopkins Center for the Arts, 1111 Mainstreet