ATTENTION MEMBER ARTISTS!
You are invited to sell your artwork in the Hopkins Center for the Arts’ member artist booth at the Hopkins Farmer’s Market. The market, located at 9th Street just south of Mainstreet, is open every Saturday morning, 7:30 AM to noon, from June 14 through October 25. We try to have two artists at the booth every week, rain or shine! We recommend having a price point under $50 for most items.
The market is a charming, village atmosphere where the community comes together on Saturday mornings to browse and buy from local farmers and vendors. The Hopkins Center for the Arts booth increases community visibility for the Center, promotes the arts, and helps member artists increase both their bottom line and their connection with customers.
HCA pays the market membership and booth fees. Your obligation as a member artist using the booth is:
- Reserve dates in the booth space by contacting Lisa Vitkus (see below)
- Pick up collapsible gazebo, gazebo weights, signage, tables, chairs, and pamphlets at the HCA on Friday the day before your market date (Center is open 8am-8pm)
- On your Saturday market day, arrive by 7:00am at the market to set up your booth and be ready to open at 7:30am
- While selling your art, have pamphlets and materials about the HCA available to market customers
- Take down the booth at noon, and return materials to the HCA by Saturday 8pm or on Sunday (noon-5pm) or Monday (8am-8pm)
- Pay the Friends of Hopkins Center for the Arts a 10% commission on sales made during your market time (used to help offset the booth fees)
Reservation for booth space is on a first come – first served basis. Sign up early and sign up for more than one Saturday to build your customer base. To participate, contact:
LISA VITKUS 2014 HCA Farmers’ Market Coordinator (Artist Wrangler)
To contact Lisa, please only email or call between the hours of 9am – 7pm.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 651-308-1145