Old Fashioned Holiday in Hopkins
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2015, 2–5 PM
You’re invited to charming downtown Hopkins for an event that celebrates small business Saturday and provides the perfect kickoff to a festive and warm holiday season. Stroll historic Mainstreet and enjoy free family-friendly activities for holiday lovers of all ages. This annual community celebration was inaugurated in 2009 and has since become a tradition for many families.
- Wagon Rides (loading area by LTD Brewing)
- Pictures with Santa taken by Two Chicks Photography at kiddywampus
- Live Reindeer and Hopkins Scenes Limited Edition Notecards outside Hopkins Center for the Arts
- Snow Ball Challenge for kids at the Clocktower Plaza (lots of prizes!)
- Cookie decorating at Driskill’s Foods
- Dance performances by House of Dance Twin Cities at the Hopkins Center for the Arts
- Hot chocolate and cider stations
- Specials at local businesses
- The event will culminate with a parade and caroling down Mainstreet from the Hopkins Center for the Arts to the Downtown Park where Hopkins Elk Lodge #2221 will have their annual tree lighting ceremony.
* NEW THIS YEAR*
Holiday Passport Program – more information coming soon!
For more information contact Deb Beckman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 952-938-6301.