Making art can be an exhilarating but oftentimes isolating experience. That’s why Twin Cities painter, Pam Luer, approached the Hopkins Center for the Arts with her idea for the Artful Book Club. The club is open to anyone at no charge who is interested in discussing stories relevant to the lives of artists in a welcoming, relaxing atmosphere.
The Artful Book Club meets the first Tuesday of each month from 6:30-8pm.
UPCOMING BOOK SELECTIONS:
- Tuesday, June 6: The Madonnas of Leningrad by Debra Dean
- Special guest, Carol Veldman Rudie from The Museum of Russian Art, will be joining us. Carol will bring greater depth and historic knowledge to The Madonnas of Leningrad. We are really looking forward to Carol’s insight. Thank you Carol!
- NO BOOK CLUB FOR JULY – enjoy the holiday week!
- Tuesday, August 1: Imagination in Action, Secrets to Unleashing Creative Expression by Shaun McNiff
- Tuesday, September 5: A Summer of Hummingbirds, by Christopher Benfey
- Participants share why they enjoy the Twin Cities Artful Book Club….