Making art can be an exhilarating but oftentimes isolating experience. That’s why Twin Cities painter, Pam Luer, approached the Hopkins Center for the Arts with her idea for the Artful Book Club. The club is open to anyone at no charge who is interested in discussing stories relevant to the lives of artists in a welcoming, relaxing atmosphere.
The Artful Book Club meets the first Tuesday of each month from 6:30-8pm.
UPCOMING BOOK SELECTIONS:
- Tuesday, April 3: CANCELLED
- Tuesday, May 1: The Turquoise Ledge, by Leslie Marmon Silko
- Tuesday, June 5: A Choice of Weapons, by Gordon Parks
- Tuesday, August 7: Girls Like Us, by Sheila Weller
- Participants share why they enjoy the Twin Cities Artful Book Club….