Whether you’re an established writer looking to connect with other Twin Cities writers, or you feel inspired to put pen to paper for the first time, we welcome you to join the Twin Cities Writing Studio (TCWS) for our winter 2017 writing session! Session runs Tuesdays, 10 am-12 pm, Jan. 10 – Feb. 14, 2017, and the cost is $225.
TCWS is a safe, confidential, and supportive community led by Julie Burton and Nina Badzin, experienced writers, bloggers, and teachers. Group members will have the opportunity to free write, share writing, and receive constructive feedback from group members and group facilitators.:
TCWS will help you:
- Establish, maintain, or improve your writing practice.
- Find inspiration and motivation from others.
- Finish writing pieces that you have been working on for years, begin something new, generate ideas that will keep you writing long after the fall session ends.
- Workshop any piece of writing from speeches to essays to persuasive emails.
- Learn about blogging, magazine article writing, book writing, and publishing.
Feel free to email us with any questions at email@example.com.
Sign up on-line: http://www.juliebburton.com/tcwritingstudio/
Comments, written or verbal, by organizations or individuals renting space at the Hopkins Center for the Arts do not reflect the opinions or position of the Center, the Friends of the Center, the City of Hopkins, its employees or elected officials.