Before You Apply
- Review our FAQ and Policies to make sure the space will fit your needs, it covers everything from decorations to parking.
- If you need a specific date, call us at 952-548-6486 to check if it is currently available. (A deposit is required to hold your date, however.)
- Fill out the online facility rental application.
- After you’ve received confirmation* from the HCA that your date is available, mail or drop off your deposit check. (25% of rental cost made out to “Hopkins Center for the Arts” — non-refundable)
Hopkins Center for the Arts
Hopkins, MN 55343
- IF SERVING ALCOHOL/FOOD: Also mail or drop off your damage/usage deposit in cash
- IF SERVING FOOD: Also mail or drop off a copy of food caterer’s license and liability insurance
*Allow up to one week for confirmation.
- If your application is complete and your date is available, we will send you a confirmation indicating we have reserved the room(s) for you.
- If your date is not available we will call you to try to arrange a suitable date. If there is not a date that will work your deposit check will be returned.
Submitting Final Payment
We must have complete payment two weeks before the event or your reservation may be cancelled.