The Hopkins Center for the Arts was built and is able to continue to serve the community only with the generosity of individual donors. A growing number of patrons choose to go beyond their annual membership in the Friends of Hopkins Center for the Arts and make an outright gift in support of all that happens within the Center’s doors. Please consider including a donation to the Center in your giving plans this year and have an immediate impact on the vitality of arts in our community. You can give with confidence, knowing that the Center is committed to using your investment wisely.Your Gift Helps Support
You may make a gift to support general operations or dedicate your support to an area of interest as follows:
- General support (includes facility maintenance and special initiatives such as changing to LED bulbs)
- Support for our concert series
- Support for our exhibition program
Make A Donation OnlineHere's How To Donate
- Only general support donations can be made online at this time. To restrict your gift please give by check or calling the administrative offices.)
- Online donations are processed through PayPal – but you do not need to create a PayPal account. When the log-in page comes up, just click “continue” to pay with your credit/debit card.
- You may also donate by calling 952-979-1107 or mailing a check made out to Friends of the Hopkins Center for the Arts to 1111 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN 55343. The Friends are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation and your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law. Thank you.
Employer Matching Gifts
Maximize your donation or membership gift by checking with the human resources department of your employer to see if there is a matching gift program. Many companies will match gifts their employees and retirees make to non-profit organizations. The process usually involves filling out a form from your employer that you submit with your check to the Friends of Hopkins Center for the Arts. We take it from there. The Center thanks corporations and foundation for their generosity through matching gift programs and are truly grateful to those individuals who obtain matching gift support from their employers.
By making a charitable gift through your estate, you are ensuring that the Hopkins Center for the Arts will continue to be a place where people of all ages can participate in the arts, learn, and connect with neighbors and friends. BY using planned giving tools, you keep control of your assets during your lifetime while reducing the estate taxes your heirs will pay. Common vehicles for planned giving include:
If you wish to explore planned giving options in more detail, please call 952-979-1107 to talk with a staff person. Thank you for thinking of the Center as you plan for the future.