Studio West Art Tour
Saturday, September 16: 10am - 6pm
Sunday, September 17: 11am - 5pm
A West Metro tradition returns. With a new name. A new vision. And much more to explore.
It's STUDIO WEST - the art event formerly known as the Lake Minnetonka Studio Tour.
And it's back. With more artists. More locations. And all presented by the Friends of the Hopkins Center for the Arts.
Now expanded to include Hopkins, Minnetonka, Deephaven, Wayzata, and Excelsior. Here's your chance to enjoy the tour at your own pace, meet and greet some great local artists, check out their work and even drive home with an original piece of art, pottery, textile or more.
We look forward to seeing you at the studio tour!
Artists and Locations:
1. Jon Maakestad / Tom Maakestad: 42 Woodpecker Ridge Road, Excelsior
2. Marla Mullaney: 271 West Lake Street, Excelsior
3. Karen Stombaugh / Mary Anne O'Malley: 3565 Deephaven Avenue, Deephaven
4. Marcia Paul / Donna Winberg / Genie Castro: 4350 Wyndhill Circle, Deephaven
5. Patty Carmody Smith / Mary Mortenson: 4309 Tonkawood Road, Minnetonka
6. Barbara Lidfors / Jacob Meer / Kelsey Nagy: 15416 Holdridge Drive, Wayzata
7. Deb Kirkeeide: 3636 Robinwood Terrace, Minnetonka
8. Jim Clark / J Pony Allen / Nicole Houff: 118 - 16th Avenue North, Hopkins
9. Deb Zeller / Wendy Egan / Pratibha Gupta / Lisa Lee Persell / Susan Spoden: 1421 Mainstreet, Hopkins
10. Ken Herren / Linda Snouffer / Sharon Stadther: 11300 K-Tel Drive, Suite G, Minnetonka